Here is my stories

Its all about me. Actually I love to dream a lot... marry the rich man and so on.I’ve been keeping secrets from my parents, from the person who shares the bed with me every night and also from my friends. I know that i am supposed to be honest but sometimes..there are few things that we should keep it to ourself..to avoid confrontation and probably to please people. So di sinilah bermulanya segala cerita tentang aku. Kalau korang nak share.... Aku tak kesah...

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kalau rasa gumbira!



I spent my weekend with partner's friends. We nonton movie Inggeris jenaka romantik together. Me and my partner arrived around 9.20pm @ Pyramid's TGV and we had to listen to one of our friend nye bebelan (ramai yang lambat se...). Around 10.00pm baru masuk panggung ma... Lamo den menunggu! Paneh ati den nie!

Then we went for supper merangkap breakfast la jugak tu. Mana tidaknya... sampai pukul 4 pagi kami melepak... Imagine mak and bapak budak melepak sampai pukul 4am.

Around 4 a.m..I had to drag partner home coz I’m so sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home