Here is my stories

Its all about me. Actually I love to dream a lot... marry the rich man and so on.I’ve been keeping secrets from my parents, from the person who shares the bed with me every night and also from my friends. I know that i am supposed to be honest but sometimes..there are few things that we should keep it to ourself..to avoid confrontation and probably to please people. So di sinilah bermulanya segala cerita tentang aku. Kalau korang nak share.... Aku tak kesah...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yezz celebrate valentine!

Today Yezz buat event bersama 10 couples yang terdiri daripada pembaca setia majalah Yezz... Lebih meriah lagi.. barisan artis seperti ashraf muslim, shery, Dafi, Mila, iqram and Diana Danille pun join event nie jugak... letih memang la letih tapi puas hati... Sebab we all manage to handle this lovely event...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home