Here is my stories

Its all about me. Actually I love to dream a lot... marry the rich man and so on.I’ve been keeping secrets from my parents, from the person who shares the bed with me every night and also from my friends. I know that i am supposed to be honest but sometimes..there are few things that we should keep it to ourself..to avoid confrontation and probably to please people. So di sinilah bermulanya segala cerita tentang aku. Kalau korang nak share.... Aku tak kesah...

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday


Budak ni yg plg xcited. Camtu la dia. Tak kira b'day sesape, cam dia nye b'day le dia buat. Anyway, she's everything to me. Risau sgt kat dia coz almost everyday dia demam dlm tempoh 2 minggu ni. We brought her to the nearest clinic and the dr said, nothing to worried. Tp as a mummy, of coz aku t'sgtlah panic. But my partner relax je :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home