Here is my stories

Its all about me. Actually I love to dream a lot... marry the rich man and so on.I’ve been keeping secrets from my parents, from the person who shares the bed with me every night and also from my friends. I know that i am supposed to be honest but sometimes..there are few things that we should keep it to ourself..to avoid confrontation and probably to please people. So di sinilah bermulanya segala cerita tentang aku. Kalau korang nak share.... Aku tak kesah...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sangat-sangat tidak memberangsangkan

By Teep.

22 March 2010
22.45

I am unwell since the past few months! I have had wheezing in my chest for the last 4 months? Eh… iye ke? Maybe setahun dah kot! I have a constant wheeze which is not sound good! Batuk jangan cakap la… sampai sakit-sakit badan aku batuk! I think I also have a very bad cough! I'm worried about my health and I’m stress!

Kerja jangan cakap la… banyak yang tak beres because of my MCs…. I know… I must be responsible to my job tapi kan… keadaan kesihatan aku nie sangat-sangat tak mengizinkan buat masa sekarang. Maybe I need to take a leave of absence from work. Meeting tadi pun aku tak bersuara… My Voice is gone!!!!!!!!

So I need I a break! Bukan nak lari dari office’s problem… tapi I must do something untuk mengembalikan kesihatan aku. Kalau sakit macam mana nak perform well kan? Hmmm… aku yakin there is something seriously wrong with my health...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home